Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Bridal Falls







On Victoria Day my brother and I both went to Bridal Falls with our family's. 14 people in all. Although we walked a bit to fast to do much exploring for neat photo idea's, Benj was very helpful pointing out interesting things to photograph. I find my hubby is very helpful pointing out things of interest, and often find that he spots the things that I probably would have missed. Yes, I think we make a great team! ;-)
I love the dreamy feel that the moss covered tree's gives to the forest. All that was missing was fog. We did the 15 min trail in about 5 minutes so I'll have to go back someday soon (before the squiters come!) and take my time walking the trail. Would really enjoying finding some more lichen too! They come in so many interesting shapes and sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment